532nm 200mw~800mw Portable laser green laser pointer -- With Pulsating Model
Theatrical performances and entertainment fields.
High-performance T7075 aluminum substrate made, high-end pump source and crystal accessories in clean room production, all materials and factory have to undergo rigorous testing to ensure product performance and service life of the high-end.
Output Power: 200mw~800mw (choose) -- High output power laser beam, Safety glasses is necessary!
Class: Class IIIB / ClassⅣ
Output Mode: Continuous Wave
Beam Divergence: ≦1.2mrad
Project distance: 10000 meters away (less in daylight)
Operating Temp. Range: 0~40°C
Storage Temp. Range: -10~70°C
Working humidity: 20~85%RH
Storage humidity: 10~95%RH
Maximum power: ≦6.0W
Working Voltage: 3-5VDC
Battery Lifetime: About 120 mins
Vibration test: GBT2423.43-2008
Impact Test: IEC60068-2-47:2005
Output Mode: CW / PW=4Hz
Electrical protection: High temperature / overcurrent and overvoltage / reverse
Shutdown mode: Plug pigtail power on / off
The main material: T7075 aviation aluminum
Surface treatment: Matte / Hard anodized / matt
Expected lifetime: More than 8,000 hours
Warranty: 6 Months Factory warranty
1x Laser Pointer
1x Simple Laser Goggles
1x Professional Laser Goggles(choose)
【Open the power steps 】
1. Open the back cover of the laser, mounted on a dedicated battery (note: the battery's positive toward the tail)
2. Installed on the end cap of the plastic lid and press the End button, power indicator light (red), laser switching becomes blue.
3. Press the switch until the yellow light flashes three times after the release, the laser light.
4. Laser maximum laser power starting, less power switch is pressed again.
5. Switch laser pulse switch above the soft buttons, press to enter the laser pulse mode, pulsed light.
Press again to exit the pulse mode.
【Shutdown steps 】
Press the switch until the yellow light flashes three times after release, laser stop working, and then press the tail cap of the plastic switch turned off, or just press the tail cap of the plastic switch off.
1. Never look directly into the laser beam. Never point a laser beam at a person. Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
2. Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.